BGM CANADA collects, sorts and processes over 200 MT a month of Plastic Scrap; mainly HDPE, PET and PP.
Plastic recycling is the process of recovering scrap or waste plastics and reprocessing the material into useful products and sometimes completely different in form from their original state.
OUR MAIN PLASTIC SCRAPS ARE:
- Regrind (Natural and Mixed Colors)
- HDPE Injection (Sorted by Colors)
- Flakes (all colors washed and unwashed)
- Baled Bottles (all colors)
- Regrind (sorted by colors)
- PP Shredded Bottle Caps (Less than 2% Labels)
OUR CURRENT OFFERS
Baled Bottles (all colors)